We’re still open for business.
In order to ensure customers continue to receive their mail, packages and parcels we will be operating as normal throughout the up coming second “Lockdown” however to ensure we can safely continue to provide our essential mail services we must again implement the following rules.
- Locations Open for Mail
Branch locations will be open as normal however they will be operating exclusively for the delivery and collection of mail, packages and parcels only. All other business such as enquiries, payments, orders etc must be made online or over the phone.
- Visiting our locations
We will be operating a one in, one out policy when collecting mail. When collecting mail we ask that you wear a mask (unless exempt), maintain social distancing, enter only when the person ahead leaves and if you or anyone in your household is suffering symptoms please do not enter.
City Address will continue to do everything possible to ensure its customers can continue to use our services.
- When collecting mail we respectfully ask that you maintain a minimum of 2 metre distance between yourself and other customers and staff members.
- If you or anyone in your household are suffering symptoms we ask that you do not attend our locations but contact us to make alternative arrangements to collect your mail or arrange for mail to be forwarded onto you.
- Forwarding customers will not experience any difference in the service they receive as they will continue to receive their mail as normal.
- Customers who collect their mail who are suffering symptoms or self isolating should contact us and we’ll put alternative arrangements in place to ensure you receive your mail.
City Address understand the receipt of mail is vital to our business and personal customers we have contingency plans in place to ensure we able continue providing services to our customers.
We are continuously monitoring this situation as it develops, please check this page regularly for more updates.
Please follow the following the government guidance.
- Wash your hands frequently with warm soapy water for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- Cover your mouth with tissue whenever you sneeze or cough, dispose of the tissue in the bin.
- If no tissue is available, cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- Avoid contact or close proximity with people who are sick.
New Guidance given.
- If you suffer either a “continuous cough” or “high temperature” you self isolate.
For more information please visit https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/